Change Futures is keen to partner and connect with other human service organisations in multiple ways. Significant changes are occurring across our environment impacting service delivery in unprecedented ways. We need to be professional and client centred; able to demonstrate client outcomes in a complex society; economically viable and sustainable against the backdrop of shrinking government funding; innovative and flexible in a constantly changing environment; technology savvy with limited resources. All of these factors require new ways of thinking and working and we would love to talk to you about possible futures for your organisation, your staff and volunteers, and your clients.
Helen Stevens is our Partnerships and Business Development Manager responsible for growing our connections and relationships across the sector. You can contact Helen on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a number of specialist associates who work under our name and can offer a range of high quality services at a low cost as we are also ‘not for profit’ and want to support diversity and quality in the sector. Services offered include:
- Mentoring, coaching, professional supervision of professionals, managers and staff
- Clinical supervision of psychologists, social workers, allied health professionals, counsellors, service delivery staff
- Developing partnering solutions with Change Future
- Brokering partnering solutions with a range of community service organisations
- Outcome and impact measurement
- Recruitment and selection assessments for ensuring the right people in the job
- Innovative service development
- Reporting frameworks and development
- Quality frameworks and development including policies and procedures
- Training and professional development
And if there is something else you would like to explore, we are available to meet at any time, call 07 3857 0847 or email email@example.com.