Our Partners, Funders, Collaborators and Supporters
- We collaborate with Kurbingui Youth Development Ltd. to provide quality services to the community and to provide support to Kurbingui staff and volunteers
- We partner with Suncare Community Services Ltd to deliver counselling services to carers in Caboolture and north Brisbane
- .We partner with St Vincent’s Residential Aged Care to provide services to residents, their families and staff
- We partner with the Refugee and Immigrant’s Legal Service (RAILS) to provide counselling services to clients
- We partner with Mylestones Employment to provide counselling services to clients with a disability.
- We partner with The Uniting Church in Australia Queensland Synod, Trinity College, Raymont Lodge Residential College, Alexandra Park Conference Centre and other congregational services through the Synod, to provide workplace support to staff.
- We partner with Cystic Fibrosis Queensland to provide workplace support to staff and volunteers.
- We gratefully receive funding from the Queensland Government’s Gambling Community Benefit Fund to improve access for our clients