Tyrell is a registered psychologist with a passion for helping others improve their wellbeing and reach their goals.
Tyrell has worked across a range of settings and has particular interest in the areas of personal and vocational coaching, including supporting people to understand and develop their motivations, develop and work towards their goals (e.g. career, personal, sport), adopt positive lifestyle behaviours, develop their careers and vocational interests, and manage the stress or anxiety that impacts their well-being.
Tyrell also has experience and interest in supporting clients with addiction and substance use, including smoking cessation. Tyrell is a member of the LGBTQI+ community and enjoys supporting clients from this community. Tyrell also has an interest in neurodiversity, in particular in adolescents and adults, and practices in a neurodiverse affirming way.
Tyrell utilises a range of evidence-based approaches such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Solution Focused Therapy, and Positive Psychology interventions.
Areas of special interest:
- Stress (develop healthy coping skills for stress)
- Anxiety (find ways to manage anxiety at work or in your personal life)
- Motivation and goal setting (e.g. career, personal, sport)
- Skill and strength identification
- Career development and transition
- Creating a better work-life balance
- Value exploration
- Neurodiversity in adolescents and adults
- Alcohol and other drug use (including smoking cessation)
- Supporting LGBTQI+ communities
Availability: Tyrell is available at our Gordon Park office on Wednesdays.
Age range: Ages 16+