Donna is a registered psychologist with rich life experiences and a compassionate and empathic approach. She is dedicated to helping people of all ages and diverse backgrounds reach their full potential.
Donna utilises a person-centred approach to recovery from mental health issues and trauma, working alongside the individual to identify their strengths and increase their resilience.
She utilises a wide range of therapy styles tailored to the individuals needs including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), Motivational Interviewing, Reminiscence Therapy, Play Therapy, and trauma informed therapy approaches.
Areas of special interest:
- Acceptance and building resilience
- Anxiety (managing anxiety at work or in your personal life)
- Career development and transition
- Creating work-life balance
- Geriatric psychology and later life psychology (anxiety, depression, health, adjustment)
- Meaning making (creating a meaningful life)
- Motivation and effective goal setting (career, personal life)
- Neurodiversity (children, adolescents, adults)
- Pain and health management
- Panic and phobias
- Parenting difficulties
- Play therapy (children, adolescents, adults)
- PTSD and acute trauma recovery
- Relationship/interpersonal difficulties
- Stress management (developing healthy coping skills and increasing stress tolerance)
- Values, skills, and strengths (identification, exploration)
Availability: Please call to make an appointment: (02) 5624 7019
Age range: All ages