Topics – Workplace Issues
We are aware that workplace issues, such as stress, anxiety, conflict, and adjustment are common and can have an impact on everyone at one point or another in their career. Our experienced team can help manage these issues that may be impacting on client wellbeing in their professional and personal lives.
We can assist with:
- Mentoring: serving as a mentor, providing guidance and advice on navigating workplace challenges and reaching career goals.
- Setting goals: helping individuals clarify their career aspirations and develop a plan to achieve them.
- Assessment: evaluating an individual’s strengths and weaknesses and determining areas for improvement.
- Feedback: providing constructive feedback to help individuals understand their performance blocks.
- Support: offering support, encouragement, and guidance to help individuals overcome challenges such as anxiety or stress.
- Adjustment: offering support around the transition into a new role, a new career, a leadership position, or through loss of employment.