Subcontracting (and employment) options available
Change Futures is a psychology practice with locations across Southeast Queensland and Northern NSW. We have been serving the community for over 8 years and have established relationships with a number of GPs and other referring organisations.
We are seeking Psychologists to join our warm, client-focused team, working from our modern and fully furnished rooms. We require a minimum commitment of 18 client sessions per week, which can be spread across the week flexibly to suit your lifestyle.
This opportunity would suit a Registered or Clinical Psychologist wanting to provide face to face sessions to clients. The successful applicant will see clients with a variety of mental health presentations.
We have opportunities available across multiple locations in Brisbane (Gordon Park, Aspley, Springwood) and the Sunshine Coast (Nambour, Maroochydore).
Working as an independent contractor the successful applicant will enjoy flexibility and professional autonomy whilst being expertly supported by our experienced administration team.
Our practitioners are able to work in a collaborative and connected environment, with opportunities for peer supervision, connection, and professional development.
We proudly support our staff and contractors to achieve their desired work-life balance, and will happily offer options for remote consulting as required.
What we provide to our contractors:
- Competitive consultation fees & room rental rates. Rent is currently charged at 30%. Super is paid on top of the consultation fee
- Modern & bright fully equipped consulting rooms
- Administration support from staff specifically trained for the mental health sector
- Marketing of your services
- Consistent referrals and client intake management
- Appointment/diary management
- Visit our website to learn more about our services & our incredible team https://www.changefutures.org.au/
What you need:
Applicants must have the necessary qualifications, registrations & insurances.
Be registered to provide services under Medicare- Better Access to Mental Health Care Initiative.
Ideally have previous private practice experience and experience in working with a variety of mental health presentations.
Applicants interested in this opportunity can contact us for additional information. Applicants are requested to email their resume to email@example.com.