Complete the form below to book a session with one of our psychologists or counsellors. Alternatively, you can call us directly by using the location links below.
To find out more information about our specialty areas and our available practitioners, please click on the location pages linked below.
We have practitioners available at Gordon Park, Springwood, Aspley, Maroochydore, Nambour, Tweed Heads and through telehealth.
How do I access psychology sessions?
You do not need a referral to see a Psychologist, unless you want a Medicare rebate for your session. If you want the Medicare rebate you will need to get a referral (Mental Health Care Plan) from your GP and ask them to send the referral to Change Futures. Alternatively, you can bring the MHCP to your first session.
If you prefer, you can contact us directly. You can pay the full session fee out of pocket, or you may be eligible for a private health care rebate, if this is covered under your plan.
NDIS participants can also contact us directly.
What do I need to bring to my session?
- GP Referral – Ask your GP to provide you with a printed copy (if you require the Medicare rebate)
- Medicare card
- Private Health Care card (if applicable).
- Debit/Credit card
What can I expect after I have booked a session:
- You will get a reminder by text 24-hours ahead of your appointment.
- Prior to your first session, our intake team may email you some paperwork, such as a consent form and client details form. For face to face sessions, you will need to complete this at your first session so it is best to arrive 10 minutes early.
How long do sessions last?
- Each session booking is for one (1) hour. The therapeutic session will last for around 50 minutes. This leaves 10 minutes for your practitioner to complete essential work, such as case notes, GP reports, and other communication within the session window.
Can I cancel or reschedule my appointment:
- Yes you can. However, you must cancel or reschedule at least 24-hours before the appointment. Cancellations less than 24 hours or no shows will incur a fee of $60.
How much does the session cost:
- The list of current session fees is available here.
We are here to help you!
For more information and to make a booking, simply call us Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5:00pm.
Ph: 07 3857 0847
If you’d prefer that we contact you, please complete the details below: