We care about your experience with the services provided by us. We recognise and value the importance of your views in improving the way we deliver our services, and we use this information to help plan, deliver and evaluate what we do.
We encourage you to contact us directly with any comments you may have. We want you to know that your opinions will be treated:
- Fairly, justly, transparently and with regard to your privacy;
- Without prejudice or retribution;
- In a timely manner and in accordance with our processes for managing feedback;
- This includes escalating issues internally if required;
- In a culturally appropriate way, and;
- With respect to special needs. If you require any assistance, please let us know. You can also use an advocate to assist you with providing any feedback on our services.
You can contact us:
In person, by talking directly with your Change Future’s representative
By phone: (07) 3857 0847
- email: email@example.com
- letter: 71 Khartoum St, Gordon Park, QLD, 4031
- or our online feedback form
What happens when you provide feedback
We acknowledge that feedback provides valuable information about client satisfaction and we use this information to continuously improve our services.
In the event you may be dissatisfied with our services and wish to raise any concerns, we will:
- Contact you within five (5) working days of receipt;
- Investigate and work with you to resolve any areas of concern;
- Communicate a resolution within 28 working days. You will be kept informed if the process takes longer to investigate and resolve;
- If you are not satisfied with the resolution, we will provide you with information on your right to further escalate your concern.
If you would like to take your opinions outside our organisation you can contact the following external parties. Further resources and supports can be found on our resources page.