Topics – NDIS
We are an NDIS-approved provider of psychology services and our team of experienced psychologists is dedicated to helping NDIS clients achieve their goals and improve their overall well-being.
We offer clients supportive care with integrity. We work to build strong, positive relationships with our clients through providing a safe and welcoming environment, tailoring our services to meet your goals as well as focusing on achieving positive outcomes.
Our qualified and experienced therapists can assess your specific needs and recommend evidence-based therapies that are most likely to be effective in helping you achieve your goals.
Some therapies that may be particularly helpful for NDIS clients include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT): This approach focuses on helping individuals identify and modify negative thoughts and behaviours that may be contributing to their problems. CBT can be effective for a range of issues, including anxiety, depression, and trauma.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT): This therapy helps clients increase their psychological flexibility by encouraging them to accept their thoughts and feelings rather than trying to avoid or suppress them. ACT has been shown to be effective in treating conditions such as anxiety, depression, and substance abuse.
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT): This therapy is designed to help clients regulate their emotions, improve their relationships, and develop a greater sense of self-acceptance. DBT has been shown to be particularly effective in treating clients with borderline personality disorder.
- Trauma focused therapy: This therapy helps clients process and heal from the effects of trauma. It may involve techniques such as exposure therapy or cognitive processing therapy.
- Grief and loss counselling: This therapy helps clients cope with the emotional pain and challenges that can arise after a loss. It may involve techniques such as grief education, support, and the exploration of emotions.